Pace Leaders are a critical part of JTC Running's training classes. They lead a number of training class participants on the Tuesday and Saturday class runs and are expected to:
1. Be present and on time for the Tuesday night runs (start time: 6:20 short warmup - 6:30 run time) and the Saturday Long Runs (7am start).
2. If you are unable to attend a training run, please email/call/text Jennifer with at least 24 hours notice, if possible.
3. If you are unable to attend a training run, please have someone fill in for you if your pace group does not have another leader.
4. Do your best to keep your group together. If someone is falling behind, please do your best to ensure everyone reaches the final destination safely. You might need to run between the 2 groups or send the group on if there is someone who knows the way :-)
5. Be flexible and patient.
6. Stick to the course routes the best you can.
7. Communicate with Jennifer if there are things that need to be addressed in a timely manner.
8. Follow the guidelines for social distancing according to the local government and JTC.
Individuals selected will be given a one year extension on their JTC Running membership from the starting date of the class, Sept. 8, 2020.
To apply, contact Jennifer DeSantis at firstname.lastname@example.org