JTC Running's 2016 Track Series will consist of five meets:
- Distance Carnival of running events 5:00 pm April 16 at Creekside High School
- Track and field meet 8:00 AM May 21 at Creekside
- Track and field meet 3:00 PM June 4 at Bolles
- Track and field meet 10:00 AM July 2 at Bolles
- Track and field meet 10:00 AM July 30 at Bolles
Click HERE to download detailed event schedules for all meets.
Entry to all meets is free of charge to all pre-registered on line participants.
Free on line registration will close at 6:00 PM the Friday preceding each meet. One time registration enters an athlete in all meets.
Coaches can enter their team members as Guest Registrations or by emailing a spreadsheet of team data. For the spreadsheet click HERE.
Age groups: 0-5, 6-9, 10-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 and over.
Those not pre-registered will be charged $5.00 for day of meet registration. Bib pickup and day of meet registration will open one hour prior to first event.
Awards: Medals will be given to the top three in each individual event. No medals for relay teams. All athletes age 12 and under will receive participation ribbons.