JTC Running's 2018 Track Series will consist of six meets:
1. Winter Meet at 8 am, January 13, at Creekside High School
2. Distance Carnival of running events at 4 pm, April 14 at The Bolles School
3. Track and field meet at 3 pm, June 2 at Bolles
4. Track and field meet at 7:30 am, June 16 at Bolles
5. Track and field meet at 7:30 am, July 7 at Bolles
6. Track and field meet 7:30 am, July 14 at Bolles
Click HERE to download the event schedule for the Winter Meet January 13.
Click HERE to download the event schedule for the Distance Carnival April 14.
Click HERE to download the event schedule for the June 2 afternoon meet.
Click HERE to download the event schedules for the June 16, July 7, and July 14 morning meets.
Entry to all meets is free of charge to all pre-registered on line participants.
Free on line registration will close at 6:00 PM the Friday preceding each meet. One time registration enters an athlete in all meets.
Coaches can enter their team members as Guest Registrations or by emailing a spreadsheet of team data. For the spreadsheet click HERE.
Age groups: 0-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 and over.
Those not pre-registered will be charged $5.00 for day of meet registration. Bib pickup and day of meet registration will open one hour prior to first event.
Awards: Medals will be given to the top three in each individual event. No medals for relay teams. All athletes age 12 and under will receive participation ribbons.