JTC Running's 2017 Track Series will consist of five meets:
- Distance Carnival of running events at 5 pm, May 13 at The Bolles School.
- Track and field meet at 10 am, May 27 at Creekside High School.
- Track and field meet at 10 am, June 10 at Bolles.
- Track and field meet at 10 am, July 15 at Bolles.
- Track and field meet 10 am, July 29 at Bolles.
Click HERE to download the event schedule for the Distance Carnival May 13.
Click HERE to download the event schedules for the four track and field meets May 27, June 10, July 15, and July 29. Please note the start times vary.
Entry to all meets is free of charge to all pre-registered on line participants.
Free on line registration will close at 6:00 PM the Friday preceding each meet. One time registration enters an athlete in all meets.
Coaches can enter their team members as Guest Registrations or by emailing a spreadsheet of team data. For the spreadsheet click HERE.
Age groups: 0-5, 6-9, 10-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 and over.
Those not pre-registered will be charged $5.00 for day of meet registration. Bib pickup and day of meet registration will open one hour prior to first event.
Awards: Medals will be given to the top three in each individual event. No medals for relay teams. All athletes age 12 and under will receive participation ribbons.